VictoryXR Academy - K-12 + VXR.Direct
Regular price $199.00 Sale price
- Over 100 learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works on 6DOF:
- mobile phones
- VR headsets
- Hosted on the EngageVR Platform
- Free professional development mini-lesson library for teachers new to VR
- 55 units of science in virtual reality which encompass 250 unique VR experiences.
- Fun and engaging lessons are led by Wendy Martin, teacher of the year finalist in the United States.
- 6 Dissection Units: Frog, Pig, Feline, Dogfish, Squid and Starfish. Partnered with Carolina Biological.
- Our lessons were created by Wendy Martin and Rene Gadelha, a curriculum specialist who worked for both Pearson and ETS.
- Awarded the Viveport award last year for the best VR Education experience in the world.
- Microsoft licensed a portion of our content for use by their customers who have Windows Mixed Reality systems
- We have a partnership with Carolina Biological, the world's leading company for animal dissection education
- We also have a partnership with Oxford University Press, where we create English lessons in VR for Mandarin speakers
- Learn more here: https://VictoryXR.com and here: https://VXR.Direct
- *Please allow 7-10 days for shipping *Limited Quantities