Library AR Bundle
Take a trip through cells and their organelles, bring outer space into your hands and watch dinosaurs come to life all within AR with the science curriculum.
Join Mel & Gerdy of Getting Nerdy Science in this VictoryXR augmented reality exploration through cells and their organelles.
- NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED: Getting Nerdy with Mel & Gerdy is a trusted brand embraced by teachers and parents alike. Free mobile app for iPhone or Android (see compatibility).
- 54 AR LEARNING CARDS: Discover how prokaryotes and eukaryotes are alike as well as what sets them apart as you dive into the microscopic world and view cells in a larger-than-life format.
- DESIGNED BY MEL & GERDY: They personally crafted this adventure to include over 2 dozen cells and cellular components. As cells and organelles come alive, they hover in 3-dimensional space and can be magnified in size and viewed from any angle.
- TWO LEVELS OF LEARNING: Each card comes with differentiated audio segments: Button A provides basic information and Button B offers a deeper dive into the content.
Bring Outer Space into your hands with your phone/tablet and a deck of cards.
- 54 cards with 27 explorative learning experiences
- Guided by national award-winning science teacher, Wendy Martin
- Aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards for Earth & Space Science
- Learn about Outer Space, the history of the NASA Space Program, and our Solar System
- Featured cards include such things as the Saturn V Rocket, Mars Rovers, the ISS, and all 8 planets in our Solar System (plus Pluto)
Dinosaurs come to life with augmented reality!
Inspire a love of science and history with this augmented reality book about dinosaurs and reptiles. Watch your child’s eyes light up as dinosaurs rise from the book through the ‘magic’ of augmented reality (AR). Developed by an award-winning science teacher and a celebrated curriculum specialist, this book will put a Tyrannosaurus in your living room and a Triceratops in your front yard. Even more, children will be inspired to learn more about science as the history and science of these magnificent creatures come to life.